Your students are excited to meet their favorite author who is coming to your school to visit. There is a buzz in the school. The students are enthusiastic, engaged, and curious when the author arrives. During the visit, they ask questions and learn more about the art of writing a story. Students who pre-ordered books are able to have them personalized and signed by the author.
The buzz lasts for weeks, as students are now more excited to read, write, and borrow books from the library. Months after the visit, students are still talking about the author’s visit.
Successful author visits don’t just happen by magic! It takes a lot of hard work, organization, and continued communication. booked ensures you achieve a successful and impactful author visit- every single time. We have years of experience in orchestrating successful author visits. Let us take all the coordination out of your hands so you can have the best experience for your students without the stress.
What we do
From concept to orchestration, we’re here to ensure you have a great author visit. There are many steps involved in a successful author visit and booked will manage them all for you including:
- Research and recommend the best author options to meet your goals because we know our authors’ presentations
- Coordinate and confirm your preferred date with the author
- Create the contract to finalize the author’s visit
- Guide and recommend best practices to ensure a successful author visit experience
- Communicate directly with each portfolio author to quickly answer your questions
- Provide customized online site for your book sales in conjunction with the author’s visit
- Provide discounts for book sales
- Coordinate personalized bookplate production with the author for virtual visits
- Facilitate the relationship with you and your author to coordinate communication directly and answer all of your questions
- Follow up with you to ensure your satisfaction